Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sizzling

Back in August, DM and I traveled to a small Wisconsin town to go to the 20th anniversary party for my aunt/godmother and uncle. In 1986, I was the flower girl in the wedding and I do like this part of my family. My mom, her boyfriend, and my cousins, Ellen and Brad, were all going to be there. We had a great time and I've been meaning to post about the trip for some time now.

While I'm still not conscious enough to write up that post (school is killing my brain, just so you know), I do have a few pictures that I put together after the trip. I wanted to share a couple of the campfire my mom & Scott had at their campsite.

I call this one, "Painted Fire."
painted fire

"Burning."
burning

Also, if you didn't notice (because that would be quite odd not to), I played with my template again. I'm not entirely pleased with it yet, but I did change the colors and messed with the sidebar. I removed some pictures (hopefully to make room for more soon). I also deleted some really old, useless blog links and toys. I also updated my links list. If I missed you, let me know and I'll correct it.

What do you think? I'm still thinking of a new banner. It might get done during my week off of work at the end of October.