Thursday, June 01, 2006

I Don't Know How To Feel About This

For some completely random reason, I have a MySpace account. So does DM. I signed up months ago and never did anything with it. If my memory serves me correctly, I signed up because I didn't know what it was.

All this aside, I don't really care about the account. At all. But I went on the other night because DM recently signed up to chat with her sister and I realized I had an account. I added my high school to the list and in two days, I now have two new friends. They are both people I went to high school with.

The first is a guy named Dana, which I only clicked the link because I thought it was DM. He stabbed me in the hand with a pencil in first grade. This is what I remember about him. I still have the piece of pencil in my left palm.

The other is a girl that I was friends with in eighth grade. Funny enough, I've written here about her twice. See these posts: Bike Riding, Summer, and Being a Stalker's Best Friend and The Lengths One Goes For a Friend.

I'm kind of creeped out by MySpace. Is that wrong? And the other odd part, the people I found from high school? All of the women have children (except one). I'm not supposed to be old enough for all my old friends to have children. Don't get me wrong, children are great for those who want them and maybe some day I will, but it just seems so early. Eke!