Thursday, October 02, 2008

Fire up the grill

Chicago Skyline
(Larger image can be seen here: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3165/2905840959_ab3ea02afe_o.jpg)

Happy Friday! Want to know what I've recently learned? I've learned that I don't know how to make hamburger patties that won't fall apart on the grill. Is there a special trick to this? Anything I could do that would prevent the entire chunk of hamburger from falling apart through the cracks? Yeah, that was a mess to clean up. And then I ate rice.

Know what? I enjoy grilling. I really like making potatoes on the grill, but have a new way to make bratwurst (thanks to my cousin Brad) that is A W E S O M E! I'll never go back to the old way.

The top picture is a panoramic of Chicago taken from a boat cruise. What do you think? The bottom picture is from the subway/El in Chicago (notice a theme yet?). I just enjoyed the lighting in the shot - even though it is pretty dark. What do you think?

trains a coming