Monday, October 06, 2008

A New Reason to Smile

A couple of months ago, I had a problem arise that I didn't really want to discuss with anyone. The problem impacted my smile quite literally. As I bit into a treat at work, I had the unfortunate incident of having a temporary crown break off.

I was not pleased and I was not feeling confident about myself. It was not a nice experience.

Luckily, I was able to get into the dentist quickly. He was able to put the temporary crown back on and schedule up some appointments.

Well, after a few painful experiences (oh, did I mention that I metabolize Novocaine extremely quickly? As in less than 20 minutes quickly?), I left the dentist today with a new bridge on my front teeth.

I'm actually very happy with the results and find myself smiling even when there isn't much going on today.

That is my news for today. I'll leave you with a picture now. I'm trying to post every day, but give me a little bit of time. I might not get the weekends every day, but I'll keep trying.

Chicago from Boat 4