Saturday, July 08, 2006

Worth 1,000 Words...

Okay, so more pictures. But at least these are recent pictures and they are to explain the adventures DM and I have had recently.

One night, after karaoke, I was dropping DM off at her place and these things were all over the place. A couple flew into the car (causing us both to scream in fear). This one landed on my windshield and chose to die there. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Mayfly (Photo Titled, "It Came From Outer Space.")
It Came From Outer Space

It's Me! This is from karaoke last Sunday. Should I update my profile picture?
brooksba

This is Becky. She is our friend. She used to date Nate. Then Nate broke up with her (they had been dating 3 or 4 years and he had told us he was going to propose to her). Then he married a 22 year old within 2 months of the breakup. The marriage was in January. Becky then dated Andrew. That didn't work out.
My Friend, Becky

Guess Who's Back, Back Again? Yeah, this is Nate. Turns out his marriage? Not so good. Looks a bit devilish here, don't 'cha think?
Guess Who's Back, Back Again

Here's DM's new profile picture, larger.Dana profile framed

And another Photoshop project. This is a palm tree that DM and I would see every day as we walked to the Metro while we were in Portugal. I only cropped a litle, added a slight blur, and brought down the brightness of the sidewalk/walls. Then I added the frame and text.
Our Park Palm Tree