Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Surprise!

Well, I hate it when I forget something rather important and it arrives unexpected. As I was checking my email tonight (hopeful for a response from a certain someone who is really getting on my nerves due to his busy schedule), I found an email from a woman I don't know. But that email held important information. Important information such as, "School starts at midnight." And guess what? It's already 3 am.

You know, I realized I would start classes back up in April, but I didn't realize it would be April 3. This class is Marketing and I hope I'll do okay. I printed up the syllabus, downloaded the text, and posted my autobiography in the chat room. I'm hoping that my learning group will not drive me batty and that I figure out a schedule quickly to accomplish random tasks and assignments.

Yikes!