Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Random Moments from the Past Few Days

  • In the spirit of Teri, I'm going to bullet point these jumbled thoughts
  • I saw Shrunken Head Man at Perkins again
  • He shows up often there
  • Today I went shopping for the team with Steve
  • On the way to the store, I asked Steve if he remembered the random thing I wanted to buy for home
  • He didn't know
  • He was offering suggestions though
  • He seemed like he wanted to suggest femine hygeine products
  • But was way too embarrassed to bring that subject up to his boss
  • Even if we are friends
  • Cheese ended up being the random answer
  • Food court food is barely edible
  • And it may make your stomach hurt for hours after
  • Even if you typically have a strong stomach
  • Our team is moving our desks at the call center
  • We're not going far
  • Moving my desk is a week long project
  • How much crap can one person accummulate over 6 years?
  • Over 4 cart loads it seems
  • But I have every training manual from every class I've ever attended
  • I don't know if they are all worth keeping
  • I'm printed the pictures of Andriy to bring to karaoke and show Liz and James
  • Andriy is always on my mind
  • That may be why I had a problem falling asleep last night
  • Three hours is a long time to lay in bed trying to clear your mind
  • I've been watching movies lately at home
  • Not a good plan
  • Not good because of the movies I've been drawn to
  • Love, Actually
  • Princess Bride
  • Sleepless in Seattle
  • Hitch
  • Four Weddings and a Funeral
  • Maybe I should switch to the action section of my DVD collection
  • Is it too obsessive compulsive to organize my DVD collection by genre
  • And then alphabetize it?
  • It is very specific
  • Comedy
  • Disney Animated
  • Anime
  • Tarantino
  • Musicals
  • Animated - non-Disney
  • Based on comic books
  • Based on TV shows
  • War
  • Based on Real Life People
  • Classics
  • Westerns
  • Scary/Thriller
  • Sports
  • Based on books
  • Drama
  • Romanic comedy
  • Action
  • Television
  • It is rather sad that I have over 400 DVDs
  • And that I my TV has a five disc DVD player
  • Surround sound
  • VCR
  • PS2
  • and N64 attached to it
  • And the TV is so old that the remote stopped working 4 years ago
  • And needs an adapter to plug in any additional systems to it
  • Seems like putting custom rims and custom plates on a Geo Prism
  • My stomach still hurts from the food court food
  • One of my favorite people at work is retiring this week
  • There's a party for him on Wednesday night
  • I'm going (duh, right?)
  • And I'm out of random crap to post
  • Good night!