Saturday, June 05, 2004

Sheepshead - Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Game

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...
What am I saying, it was the best of times. I know that Dana is planning on explaining the rules of Sheepshead to the world through her blogspot - "greenduckies.blogspot.com" - but I really wanted to comment on one of her posts. This required me to sign up for a blogspot and now I'm thinking it might be a little bit of fun.
I'm not going to explain Sheepshead in detail here, I'm just going to talk about how this game has brought a group of people together and created many nights of craziness. The official Sheepsheadians are Dana, Kim (a.k.a. Keem), Adam, Matt, and I. We are the ones who play the game and love it. For over 3 years, our group has gotten together at certain all night restaurants to play for hours. There have been numerous occasions where we've been at the restaurant long enough to order twice! We have formed a strong friendship in our group and it is one that I know will last a lifetime. In posts to come, I'll be talking about our adventures and the random, crazy things we do and sometimes hear.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, CarpeDM said...

Yay! A blog for Beth! I'm so excited. I will have to check back often.