Wednesday, June 16, 2004

An update to my obsession

I've written before about the Dark Tower series by Stephen King. I thought I was obsessed. I just needed to share the fact that I have not gone too far.

The other day I was looking for a certain piece of artwork from one of the books and came across the official fan site for these books. Being curious on how crazy people were, I looked at the merchandise for sale. Now, I admit, I love these books. I'm anxiously awaiting the final chapter in the story to see if Roland makes it to the tower. I have never, I repeat, NEVER, thought about owning Dark Tower underwear.

Nothing says sexy like a pair of Stephen King thong underwear. And the best part of this insane idea is the fact Roland sayings are available on the underwear. Does this seem appropriate? "First comes smiles. Then lies. Then gunfire." What!?! Why??? Needless to say, I'm not going to purchase these. Just thought I should share this fact.