Monday, September 26, 2005

Sleeplessness

For some odd reason, I’ve had a bit of trouble sleeping these past two weeks. It is not insomnia. I have no problem falling asleep, once I actually turn into bed. But I keep procrastinating about going to bed. How sad is that? I love sleeping.

What do I keep doing instead of sleeping? Is it homework? Is it cleaning up? No. I pretty much have become addicted to video games on my computer.

It is six in the morning and I should go to bed. I have an appointment in the torture chair tomorrow (dentist) and two major assignments due for the class I’m taking (that may or may not have something to do with linear regression. I thought I was done with statistics and now I seem to be haunted by the concepts – there’s another post). What am I doing? Posting. Yep, that’s about it.

I have spent time organizing my scrapbook stuff (playing with stickers) and playing games like Freecell and Sudoku.

Note to self: Go. To. Bed!