Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Where does the time go?

It sounds horrible and like an excuse, but I do honestly feel like time is flying by and I do not have enough time to stay current with blogging and it's driving me batty.

There are a few things I want to write about and just not enough time in the day to do it. Gah!

Here are a few of the posts to come:

Swimming with the paranormal

The rest of Steve's first day, his first full day, and night workers bonding

DM & I travel to Tomah to meet Mark (DM may write this one up, I'm not sure)

Why I am disliking softball (aka Yea. Softball.)

Thoughts about my father & the Father's Day dinner

I've Been Tagged (What I Miss Most About Childhood)

Picture Perfect (pictures from recent days)

Constant Reminders

Work Stories, including:

  • Holding a co-worker back
  • Funky Pants Saturdays
  • My Boss, Milking Cows, and Lots of Manure
  • How My Boss "Almost Died"
  • "Did you ever know that you're my hero?"

At least I have plenty of ideas, it's the time I'm lacking an abundance of.