Sunday, December 25, 2005

This CD is fantastic

Okay, I've mentioned this CD that I got from Steve. I am enjoying the music quite a bit. I posted the lyrics to almost all of the songs, but I back dated them a little. For those interested, the lyrics are linked in the playlist:

1. Cannonball - Damien Rice
2.
Sentimental Guy - Ben Folds
3.
This Years Love - David Gray
4.
A Lack of Color - Death Cab for Cutie
5.
Inside of Love - Nada Surf
6.
For You to Notice - Dashboard Confessional
7.
Not For All the Love in the World - The Thrills
8.
Across the Universe - Rufus Wainwright
9.
She Paints Me Blue - Something Corporate
10.
Chicago - Sufjan Stevens
11.
Night Drive - Jimmy Eat World
12.
On My Own - The Used
13.
Jesus, etc. - Wilco
14. I Think I Love You - Steve's dad
15.
Mexico - Incubus
16.
The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
17.
I Miss You - Incubus
18.
3 Libras - A Perfect Circle

Steve made the CD because he thought I'd like this music. Before listening to it, I had heard of Incubus, A Perfect Circle, Jimmy Eat World, Ben Folds, David Gray, and Dashboard Confessional. The song, Across the Universe, is one that I've heard before, but the Beatles' version. Oh, I think I've heard of Wilco too. Other than David Gray, I haven't ever really listened to any of the artists and I haven't even listened to David Gray very much. I adore this CD. It is great for relaxing or writing or scrapbooking or even driving. This was a very nice, thoughtful Christmas present.