Friday, May 26, 2006

I Swear, I'm Not the Only Person Who Enjoys This

While in Madison (yes, posts still to come - jeez, you'd think I actually spent time near my computer every day), DM bought a magazine that informed her of a website that you can upload your facial picture and it would compare you to its database of more than 3,000 celebrities and tell you which celebrity you matched the best.

Without delay, I grabbed the camera and DM and I took pictures of each other, frontal shots with the face filling the frame as much as a possible. And then the fun ensued!

I upload DM's picture and sure enough, there is a 58% match to the one and only Rosa Parks. She does not find this that amusing. On the plus side, she is a 40% match to Jodie Foster (which only makes me think of Silence of the Lambs.)

Cringing and wondering who I'm going to match (because, while Rosa Parks was an amazing woman, she wasn't known for being a looker), I upload my picture.

71% match to Felicity Huffman here. Total ego boost for me. (I'm pretty sure it has to do with the fact her nose is similar to mine and our cheeks are similar.)

If you want to check out the site, it is Myheritage.com. Rather amusing.