Wednesday, August 10, 2005

"I am filled with Christ love!"

Oh my! Char and I just watched this movie, Saved! Talk about hilarious. The movie is all about teenagers at a Christian school and the trials they face in growing up. The cast of characters is fantastic. You have:

The girl who wants to save her gay boyfriend so she sleeps with him and gets pregnant.
The handicapped brother of the school's biggest fan of Jesus.
The only Jewish girl at the school who keeps messing with the Christian fundamentalists.
The pastor/principal who seems to have a thing for the pregnant girl's mother.
The extreme Jesus-lover who is the least Christian person possible.
The gay boyfriend.
The straight boyfriend.

It is fantastic. I bought the movie because it was on the discount rack at Target and I'm glad I did. I have not laughed that loud watching a movie in quite a while.