Friday, March 11, 2005

In Honor of Dana

Happy Birthday Dana!

You are one of the best people I've ever met in my life. I smile every time I see you and I enjoy your company more than anything.

I think about all the times we have been able to share laughs at karaoke. I remember our trip to Vegas, how we were able to spend a week there and enjoy the sights, make some memories, and just have a grand old time.

We can watch movies (or old TV shows) together and have no problem rewinding certain scenes over and over (The Rundown comes to mind - oh, the shotguns). We can scrapbook and tell silly stories with each other. You introduced me to blogging last June and I thank you for opening my eyes to how much I enjoy meeting others through this medium and telling stories from the past.

You've been there to watch me go completely insane over The Boy at karaoke. I've witnessed your Greek God obsession (I seem to remember a phrase, "He's so cute!"). We're going to have a weekend long celebration of you and I look forward to every minute of it!

Happy Birthday DM! Best wishes to you!