Saturday, March 05, 2005

This is not going to make a lot of sense

Last night I posted a quick couple of sentences, hoping that a certain someone would read this site and contact me. It's not going to make sense to very many people and I am not going to explain. I just need to use all resources I have to try and contact this person.

This is to that person:

I am worried about you. Please, please, please contact me. Call my cell phone or call me at work. Email me please. Show up at my door and talk to me. I don't have a number to reach you and I'm scared and I want to know what is going on.

I don't know if you are mad at me for something. If you hate me, I'd like to at least know why. I was not expecting this at all and I feel lost. I want to be there for you, please let me know how I can be. If you want me to be there, I guess.

I don't understand what happened. I hope that you still want me as a friend. Please call me.