Friday, August 06, 2004

A couple of great sites that I found tonight

Linking through different blogs is fantastic. Tonight I found a few new sites that are just great. I'm starting to read Mighty Ponygirl Digest. Lots of great information and the picture of President Bush is cracking me up. I'm just thinking what Bush could do with that object in his hand. Okay, I don't really like Bush. That might be slightly evident.

I also like the site by Manjusha. Check out Far From Perfect. I'm starting to read this one as well. Lots of fun. I'll never get anything done around my apartment with all this reading.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, CarpeDM said...

Oh, my God! You have new links! And, you divided them! I am so proud.
I will have to check them out. I'm always in the mood for a good blog.

See you tonight!