Monday, August 16, 2004

A good day

Today was a good day. Being Monday and my day off, I slept in pretty late. Adam called me at 3:30 in the afternoon and I woke up. The hot shower woke me up fully and then Keem and Dana stopped by for a couple of hours. We had some good scrapbooking conversations and I showed them my new project. I'm taking pictures (duplicates of ones already in scrapbooks) and making my own type of frames for them. I bought some magnets and now have covered the closet doors of my apartment with pictures of those I love.

Adam came over to spend time with me. We went out to dinner and played some cards. It was like old times. I miss my former roommate. It was really nice to spend a few hours with him, just chatting. I really miss coming home and seeing him in the living room. Don't get me wrong, I love my place and I love living alone, but it does get a little lonely. I spend a lot of time on the computer, scrapbooking, and watching movies. When there is no one else on the same schedule as yourself, it is easy to get shut off from the world. Maybe one of these days it will change. Whatever happens, happens.

I made some more of my frames for the closets and I'm currently watching a bunch of Frankenstein movies. They are interesting to say the least.

I checked my hit counter and found the strangest search for my site. Someone found my site by searching for the phrase, "wanted to ream her". Slightly scary. I'm wondering what context they were looking for.

I'm planning another dating disaster post. This may explain why I am doomed to be alone. I don't really believe that, but it sometimes feels hopeless. Onto the next post!