Friday, August 13, 2004

I've been found through the Web!

Dana showed me how to see how people find our sites. I know she talks about this every once in awhile and I wanted to see if anyone found my site in interesting ways.

I've had two searches that pulled up my sight for others. The first hit was for someone looking for clickable Sharpies. My pen fascination must be a shared interest!

The other person who found my sight did a search for billy-bumbler, which is one of the main characters in the Stephen King series, The Dark Tower. Oy is a cute little character that is part of the ka-tet searching for the Tower.

I feel special.

2 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, angelia said...

Sounds like fun, maybe Dana could show me!

At 5:59 AM, CarpeDM said...

You are special, Beth. I bought you a present today because you are special. And look, it's the perfect occasion!