Friday, August 06, 2004

Whoo-Hoo!

I've mentioned before that I was upset with how small the windows and font was on my new computer. I was having the worst time trying to figure this out (that's how illiterate with computers I really am) and I finally asked this guy at work who knows more about computers than I do. Guess what? It was really, really easy to fix. Now I just have to get my printer/scanner working again and the speakers to play louder than a mouse. I'm so excited. The games on MSN (which I'm addicted to) are now larger than a 2x2 inch square. It's like 3x3 now!

I've probably mentioned this before, but I LOVE Conan O'Brien. Not stalking love, but just the humor behind this show is great. I work nights and don't watch much TV, but the fact that Conan is on twice each evening is so great for me. I'm watching a rerun right now but it's one I missed the first time out. Conan is now showing a video of his car. He's acting as if his 1992 Ford Taurus is the coolest car ever. The fact that the car is a stick shift makes me respect Conan even more! He just showed some guy that there are hornets nests in the trunk. And the great part is the fact the song they keep using is Simply Irresistible by Robert Palmer. He also just asked the Ferrari dealer how much crack he smoked this morning. Okay, I can't even concentrate on writing anymore. I would recommend this show to anyone. It's intelligent humor (most of the time) and always new. Well, that's my plug for Conan O'Brien for now.

Not much else to write about tonight. My brain is fried from work and I'm going to sign off.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Sreekesh Menon said...

Intelligent Humour, there is no such thing on tv.