Friday, April 08, 2005

An email from my mom

I just opened my AOL account to check my email. Inside was a note from my mom titled, "No Crisis Friday". Taco's feeling really good for the past few days and this is great news. Chip is getting really fat (she thinks a certain medication is not helping him as much and he's getting lazier - which is hard for this dog because he loves to lounge around anyway) so she's going to put him on a diet. Mac the Cat is getting attention hungry and waking her up in the middle of the night for petting. I don't know when she sleeps.

My mom is also going to the funeral that I mentioned the other day. Her godmother passed away last weekend. The family relations are getting a bit better, my aunt Bonnie apologized for being so rude in not letting us know about Grandma. As it turns out, Grandma is either not drinking enough water and her kidneys are shutting down or she has a gall bladder problem. She says she is drinking tons of water, so maybe it's the gall bladder.

My mom ended the email with a quick line that had to make me laugh a bit. "So...they told me if I voted to John Kerry, gasoline prices would skyrocket. I guess they were right. I did and they did."