Thursday, September 16, 2004

I made it out of clay...

I'm so excited! Barenaked Ladies have a Christmas album coming out and I knew this already. It's coming out on October 5th. I checked out their site today and found the information about the tracks.

BNL Christmas CD - This link will play music on your computer.

What is making me so excited is the fact that one of the tracks on the CD is "I Have a Little Dreidel." The reason I'm excited to hear this song has to do with the Sheepsheadians. We had a period of time (in the parking ramp after work), listening to tracks for hours. One that we ended up listening to often and had divided into parts is the South Park version of "I Have a Little Dreidel." I know the BNL version will be better and I just excited.

I had to share because it's BNL news and I love them.

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, CarpeDM said...

Yay! Yay! BNL and Christmas music. How cool. Now all I need is for Rowan Atkinson to propose and an El Camino and I'll be the happiest girl in the universe.