Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Totally Cool Idea

Tonight, I was looking for blog ideas. I know there's stuff I'm supposed to write about (I will go through the blog notebook one of these days) but I found this really cool idea. There is a photoblog idea where you take 26 pictures and post them. Each picture is supposed to represent an item from the list.

I'm going to try this idea. I have no clue how long it will take me to complete this, but I'm going to try. The list the site came up with for September 2004 is:


1. frame
2. glass
3. arrow
4. numbers
5. small
6. open
7. fruit
8. wheel
9. plastic
10. cover
11. natural
12. saturday
13. multi-coloured
14. home
15. shadow
16. sticky
17. clean
18. foot
19. sport
20. round
21. group
22. man made
23. half
24. path
25. full
26. the end

As I come up with the pictures, I will update this post and hyperlink the pictures to these numbers.

Anyone interested is welcome to try this too. I'd love to see the ideas people come up with!

3 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, CarpeDM said...

I love it! I'm going to have to try it myself.

At 1:18 AM, srmc said...

Wow! What a cool idea. I may have to try this. I am glad I stumbled across your blog. I will have to come back and see what photos you come up with.

At 1:02 AM, angelia said...

I like the fruit!