Wednesday, September 01, 2004

September 1, 2004


Photo of the Day

Last year, I bought myself a pretty decent digital camera. I'm finding more and more uses for the camera and it is now one of the best purchases I've ever made.

The view in this picture is out front of Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. Dana and I went to Vegas for vacation last March. Our goal on vacation: take tons of pictures to scrapbook. We achieved the goal. I am going to try to post a photo on this site (hopefully daily, but I may not make it each day) of sights I enjoyed, events that made me smile, or photos that just turned out well.

I would like to try a photography class, not as a career, but just to learn a few more tricks to make great pictures and how to capture the moment.

"We do not remember days, we remember moments."

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, CarpeDM said...

I remember standing in this spot, the sun in my eyes, looking at this fountain and just thanking God that I was back in Vegas, not sick and sharing all the sites and fun with you.

Thanks for this memory.