Monday, September 13, 2004

A quick update for Dana and Matt

I know this won't make much sense to the rest of the world, but I found it. I feel incredibly stupid and I'm thanking God that I found the ring.

I am so terribly sorry for the show I put on at karaoke tonight. I lost all grip I had to being sensible and I couldn't think. I'm sorry.

Thank you so much for looking with me. Thank you for tearing apart the sink in the bathroom to make sure the ring hadn't fallen into drain. Thank you for going through the garbage can with me. Thank you for looking around (the seats, the tables, the stage, the hallway). I feel really stupid about being so worried and I'm sorry I couldn't think straight.

I, completely unlike me too, decided to put gel in my hair to tame it down tonight. When I put the gel in my hands, I had removed the ring and put it on the bathroom counter at home. After I washed the excess off my hands, I forgot to put the ring back on.

Thank you both again for being supportive and helping me when I was an idiot. I'm sorry I was so distraught over an object. I hope you both know this ring means something to me that I can't write about at this time.

Again, I'm sorry for the show and creating worry. Thank you again for all you did. I know that drain was disgusting and I have two truly wonderful friends. Your support means the world to me.

2 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Matt said...

I for one am not sorry for doing what I did, what else is a big brother for? We have all done things like that before, so do not fret anymore. You know that I would have torn apart a hundred sinks to look for you, because I know how much it means to you. Thank you for your gratitude of my friendship, that means the world to me. I will talk to you later.
Matt

At 8:51 PM, DeAnn said...

You're right. It doesn't make a lot of sense. But it's a lovely apology anyway!