Friday, September 10, 2004

Who am I gonna call?

I think my apartment is possessed. Maybe not the entire apartment, just my bedroom. It could also be electrical surges. Whatever it is, it's freaking me out.

Last night (or very early this morning for most people) as I was just about asleep, my TV turned on for five seconds and then turned off. I was across the room, the remote was resting peacefully on the nightstand, and the TV decided to just turn on and off. This was weird.

This morning (or early afternoon for most people) I hit the snooze on my alarm clock. Instead of having Rob Thomas sing to me nine minutes later, my alarm clock freaked out, stopped showing what time it was and the radio came on with the power off. I actually had to unplug the alarm clock to get the radio to stop. When I plugged it back in, all was normal.

I think I need the Ghostbusters.

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Heather said...

I need the ghostbusters too. My house is a well known haunted house. It was built in 1885 and is freaky. I have lived there for 3 months now. It's freaky cause I see a cat running around. I hear people in the bathroom and then go look and no ones there. And no ones on the ground below my window either. I've had a similar tv thing happen too. So if you get the # for ghostbusters, pass it alone. www.latanyasmind.blogspot.com

At 7:40 PM, CarpeDM said...

Hey, at least it's not Rush Limbaugh again. Anything's better than that. But this is pretty weird.

Hmm, I have something to blog about now. Thanks, Beth.