Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Stress level rising...

I did myself the worst favor tonight. I looked at a calendar.

Due to financial limitations, being Internet-free for a period of time, and an upcoming move, I decided to take a break from school last January. I had to commit to a date to return to school (I go online) and I picked September. I realized today how the day of going back is quickly approaching. AHHHHH!

I enjoy school, I really do. I love school supplies (I've discussed this before) and I love learning. I am apprehensive about the class coming up. It's part two of a class I finished in January. I wish I had realized this was a two part class. I would have done both together. Now I'm trying to remember how statistics work and trying to determine how I'll afford going back to school. I'll figure that one out.

I bought a new computer last month, so I also need to call the tech support at the school to figure out how to configure Outlook Express to go to class again. #1 priority in this - figure out the phone number for tech support. It only took me a half hour to find the student website again. Bookmarks, like phone lists in cell phones, create a crutch and I can't remember a web address to save my life. I take that back. I can remember some. Like anything where you can insert the company's/owner's name between 'www.' and '.com'. I just have problems with sites that seemingly read as, www.blahblahblah.zyxwvut.345%&678.com

I don't know why I shared this tonight. Maybe to explain why in two weeks I'll be spending two to three hours a night at my computer, but unable to do an extensive amount of blogging. It will be my escape though. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, rod said...

good luck!!!!!

At 8:18 PM, CarpeDM said...

Well, just think, if your classmates this time are as annoying as the last class (or the class before), think of the moron mouth blog about college.

Good luck with school. You will be fine. I have faith in the powers of Beth.

At 11:28 AM, CarpeDM said...

As always, my best wishes are headed your way. My goodness, I am such a dork.