Monday, February 07, 2005

My Hero

There was this minor problem with my bathroom. It pertained specifically to the toilet in my bathroom. The seat was broken. I'm not going to explain how it got broken, not because it's bad, it's just not exciting.

Saturday night I bought a new toilet seat. I decided tonight would be the perfect time to install it.

It took me about three minutes to get the old seat off.

It took me about two minutes to unwrap the new seat and line it up with the holes on the porcelain bowl.

It took me about one minute to get one of the screws in place and get the bolt securely fastened.

I then spent twenty minutes cursing the second screw and bolt.

Being the girly girl that I am, I finally asked Matt to help me.

With the help of a screwdriver, a wrench, and muscles, Matt was able to get the seat securely fastened to my toilet.

He's my hero. Thank you Matt!