Tuesday, February 01, 2005

"No, I'm not going to let myself go nuts this time. Yeee-aaahhh, thaaat's the tiiicket."

Still guarding myself about the boy, but also enjoying the fact he showed up on Sunday. I can't believe I let myself get this wrapped up. It's so annoying.

Still listening to Pink Floyd. In fact, I've listened to Comfortably Numb 80 times now. I'm not exaggerating.

Still laughing over my conversation with my mother tonight.
M: "Taco [our dog] fell down and he was yelping. He sounded like a seal. Bark! Bark! Bark!"
B: "Ow! Mom! Stop imitating a seal. You are talking on the phone to me. The receiver is right next to my ear. Do you want to make your only child deaf? I got the image before you started barking."
She has no concept of volume control.

Still wishing the week would go a little faster to see what happens.

Still fooling myself that this doesn't bother me.

Still being unsuccessful fooling anyone else.

At least I'm not still standing still.

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, The Lioness thought...

And more drop-down menus, YEY! As for the boy, you know what I think. Enjoy what you can when you can.

At 11:18 PM, CarpeDM thought...

I love it! Bark! Bark!

That is so funny.

I believe you. Really. You are fooling me. Completely. Yep. Would I lie?