Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Searching...

Alright, it's time for another post about the random, and sometimes scary, way people have found my site. They are in order of oldest to newest. Enjoy!

conan o'brien ford taurus video
enema stories
"Michael Phelps" "physically fit"
Conan O'Brien Taurus Ferrari
not wearing a bra stories
brazil beastiality
"I want to shake your tree"
blood type matches dating
Jonathan + Yuhas
"embarrassing enema" wife mother-in-law
enema stories
"strangers in a car" mean
FIRST TIME ENEMA STORIES
dentures large-fillings dentist pain cruel
"sales auditor" definition
conan o'brien ford taurus
a bug squishing game
write on memory gay fictional stories
quizno's commercial coupon
adam dodgin
lyrics "Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band" "Hard Times"
drugged dentist sleep tooth
need to pee stories
"men" "playing" "nipples" "milk
paris hilton being a pretend dentist
mature women tell true stories of sex with younger men and boys
"just like brian wilson did"
"national american university" song one day one night
Adult X-Rate games
"johnny damon's girlfriend"
gays beff
men who lactate

Doesn't it just make you think this is a completely different site?

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, CarpeDM thought...

Paris Hilton pretending to be a dentist? First time enema stories? Mature women tell true stories of sex with younger men and boys?

What is up with all these freaky people? I am very scared. I really need to keep better track of the way people find my site. Starting now.

At 7:16 PM, Matt thought...

You know, I was perfectally fine along this list, because I know of some of the sick twisted people out there, but I was extremly scared with the Paris Hilton as a dentist thing.....for some reason I can just see her inhaling some of the happy gas that dentists have and then she would become even more stupid than she already seems to be. The horror of that makes me want to shudder until I have done the watusi and my soul has left.
Big Brother