Thursday, February 17, 2005

Thoughts on Comments...

A couple of days ago, I wrote a post called "Concentration". It was about how I was having a difficult time finishing up my school work because my mind kept drifting off.

DM commented about the post. This is part of the comment: "I can tell you that analyzing it is not going to change what happens. Not that I don't do the same thing myself sometimes." She finished the comment off with, "Relax."

I am analyzing again. It drives me insane, but it is something I do. I don't know if my post was clear enough to reveal what I've been analyzing, but those who know me should find it pretty obvious. I'm stuck on thinking about the whole karaoke saga. The part of the comment I am having the hardest part with is the "Relax." I don't know how to relax. I'm really not good at it. Even when I try to read a book, you know, escape for a bit?, I try to read it all at once and end up working myself up. I have NEVER fallen asleep while reading. It activates my brain too much.

I also wrote a post about astrology last night. It's because I am intrigued by it, but I don't actually believe in it. I was trying to determine if I did believe in astrology, but I really don't. Everything is generalizations that fit pretty much anyone. For those wondering, I'm a Scorpio, according to my birthdate. I saw some of the qualities in my personality, but they could be in any personality.

That's really about all for now. I wrote a post to start telling tales about my days at the pool hall. It's below this one.