Saturday, February 12, 2005

Update

My mood about Grandma is better. Going out with my friends last night helped. Thank you Matt, Keem, and DM. I appreciated and enjoyed the time we had. Let's just leave it with, "Brain injuries are funny!" (This is meant as a joke. I don't really believe that brain injuries are funny, please don't send me hate mail.)

I do feel better about Grandma, but probably because I'm not thinking about it. Avoidance is a powerful defense mechanism. Maybe soon I'll write a legitimate post about what is going on and why I was so upset the other night (more details).

About the two other posts I was working on: I think I'm scratching one of them right off the list. The observation is meaningless and I don't really give a crap about the topic right now. I'm a little upset about it and I don't really care to talk about it. That explains why I've had such a hard time writing it.

The post about what type of site this is: it's still in my mind and I don't have time before work to write it right now, but I'll probably work on it tonight. It'll be long, but that's the case with me.

On that note, I need to get ready for another fun 8 1/2 hours at work. Saturdays always end up being the wild card of the week. I'll either get a ton done or I'll run around like a crazy woman and feel drained at the end of the night. As much as the calls coming in helps our center, I wish for a little bit of a slow day so our team can shine and I can FINALLY organize my desk that I shoved all my crap into two months ago.

Hey, it's beautiful outside. 45 degrees in February in Minnesota? Loving it! I just might spend my lunch enjoying a sunset tonight.