Thursday, November 18, 2004

Embarrassing

I just crawled, yes, crawled from my kitchen back to my desk chair.

Why, you may ask, is Beth transporting herself around her apartment like an infant?

I am insane and don't learn some simple facts early enough to avoid MASSIVE pain.

To stir things up today, I decided to wear my old tennis shoes to work. That's right, I do actually have a pair of Nikes that were so neatly tucked into my shoe rack and I decided to wear them.

There was a time, long ago, when wearing these shoes felt natural and I could run for hours in them. That time is not today.

I have been wearing big, clunky shoes/boots for almost 5 years now. After today, I seriously ponder if my feet will detach themselves and run off into the night.

Can I just say, "Oooowwwwieeeee"?

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, CarpeDM said...

Oh, ouch. Poor Beth.