Friday, November 19, 2004

Save me, please!!!

I need a break from studying. This is so idiotic. We go to a school ONLINE!!!

More gems from the text:

A mouse is a pointing device.

Clicking is pressing one of the buttons on a pointing device.

Did I mention that we go to school online?!? Come on, they have to have known this when they gave us this text. Couldn't we just skip this?

Another gem:

A screen displays a video image.

Printers produce output on paper.

Shoot me, please. I can't believe I have to write a paper on this subject.

On a side note, I am really starting to enjoy My Prerogative sung by Britney Spears. I know, I know, it's Britney Spears. But, there's something about this song. I don't know. The word raw comes to mind. But that's not right. Oh well. I like the song and that's just plain strange.

5 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, The Lioness said...

Oh thank you for aonfessing that, I LIKE IT TOO! I know, bizarre! And I'll tell you more: I generally find her songs VERY amusing and can listen to them with no sacrifice. Iaiks. I KNOW.

At 12:24 PM, The Lioness said...

Alright, had an idea. Get loads of images of hardrvives, printers, mousepads etc and have THEM explain what they do. E.g.: "Hi, I'm a printer. I PRINT documents. I'm a bit neuro-impaired so sometimes I get stuck. I come in colours too". And so on. I CANNOT believe you have to do that. That's BEYOND inane. Good luck, you poor thing.

At 4:45 PM, Matt said...

I am amused by the inequities of the smart minded people that felt compelled to treat online students like stupid people. In other words, what the hell????? Who are the creators of this particular little university? Who are the people that need to be hurt for making my little sister go through this? I have an idea for a paer, draw a figure of a stick man holding up his hand and have him flip the professor off, maybe then they would get the point of how frustrating it is to have to do something that idiotic. Just a thought, see you later!
Big Brother

At 9:31 AM, Rev said...

Posted over a week ago, entitled Quotes: "The authors (speakers) will be added in one week."

What up?

At 11:00 AM, The Lioness said...

I wrote a post re Samuel thanking you all and saying we have enough money for now. I suppose you didn0t get round to reading it but your link should be taken down now lest (iaiks!) people think they should still donate. (i'm really sorry for the "lest" but in this sentence what else could I have written? Still trobbing though. Iaiks.)