Monday, November 22, 2004

Sleeplessness

At this point, I have half-decided to give up on sleeping tonight/this morning. It is 8:30 AM and I cannot sleep. I tried to fall asleep for 4 hours to no avail.

I'm planning on purchasing a new vehicle today. Since this means trading Foxy in, I decided to try and find the lien release/title for the car I own. I tore my apartment to shambles and I have yet to find the little piece of paper that proves I am the owner of the car.

I found a really great filing system that has:
-Credit card bills from 7 years ago
-My first performance review for a company I worked at 9 years ago
-A report I wrote in 6th grade
-Email correspondence from Andriy

Oh, and one file folder had a random picture of David Duchovny my friend mailed to me my first year of college.

Did I find the lien release? No! And now I'm so struck with worry, I can't sleep. This is driving me insane.

I also cannot concentrate on school at all because of this whole thing and I am worthless for the group project where I have to pick imaginary people to form a team of techies.

I think I'm going to try and bang my head against a wall until I pass out now.

3 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, The Lioness said...

One word for you: coke. There may even be more to it but - COKE. I'm a fellow addict, I know. COKE. V bad for sleeping patterns. Helps my insomnia none. You do sound sleep-deprived. You have all my empathy. Now - WHERE IS TEH KARAOKE UPDATE??? How am I to know whether DaBoy showed up??? ARGH! Have pity on the European contingent!

At 1:20 PM, CarpeDM said...

Oh, Beth, I'm sorry. I hope you find it. I am amused by your filing system.

Lioness, I've got the karaoke update. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it during my lunch.

Must. Stop. Checking. Other. Blogs.

At 2:31 PM, brooksba said...

Hi Lioness,I'm sure Dana is writing an update (since she said she is), but as for THE BOY, he wasn't there. That happens about every other week and I'm kind of used to it now.

Dana will share the fun parts of karaoke. =)