Thursday, November 04, 2004

*Sticking tongue out of corner of mouth*

I just wrote a horribly depressing post that I'm not going to publish. I didn't mean for it to turn depressing, it's just what happened.

I do want to share a link with anyone reading. Check out: BNL Blog. The picture at the top shows my mood about this election perfectly. It's no wonder why I adore Stephen Page. I liked what he wrote (scroll to the last post on the page) on Halloween.

To the world, there are Americans who care and don't think the election results are what everyone wanted. Remember, almost half of the country said no to "four more years". There are still voices in the crowd, screaming for change.

On a good note, my statistics class is OVER!!! This is fantastic! I feel as if a huge boulder is no longer hanging over my head, waiting to drop and crush me. I made it. I finished my final, I posted my last assignment, and I'm done with statistics. Thank you! Now I'm just hoping I did well on the final and I am hoping for an A in this class. I don't know if that will happen, but I'm hoping.

I went out to Perkin's tonight with Matt. That was fun. It was a celebration for the end of stats. Yea! I had a good time, as always. I am looking forward to Friday night and the meeting of the Sheepsheadians.

I'll probably have a couple more posts tonight and they're just short and probably won't have much explanation. One will be a definition of a word and the other will be funnier, a break down of an odd song.

That's all for this post.

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, CarpeDM said...

Yay! No more stats! I'll have to check out BNL Blog later today, if it slows down.

See you tomorrow!

At 4:33 PM, CarpeDM said...

Beth, I think you might enjoy this post from flea. It made me laugh out loud and it's helping heal some of the pain.

http://buggydoo.blogspot.com/2004/11/brain-eating-zombies-and-dead.html