Tuesday, November 23, 2004

For those wondering

This is just a short post (hopefully - Beth, you shouldn't write that until you are actually done).

I mentioned before a situation with a friend of mine where I didn't feel valued. I guess I just felt left out. I miss my friend very much and sometimes I just worry too much.

Tonight he called me. He made a point to call even when he should have been going to bed. He wanted to tell me something.

He told me, "You're too good of a friend to do this to." He told me he misses me too. He did explain that our lives are on different paths and it is harder to have the time we used to have. And he wants to make a point of not letting a friendship slip away.

And I'm happier than I could imagine. Just knowing that he wants my friendship makes it all worthwhile.

I know it's not a good explanation, but if anyone was wondering, I'm feeling pretty darn great about my friendship with him right now.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, CarpeDM said...

This is just a short comment..

Cool.

At 7:52 PM, Firebear said...

Makes perfect sense to me