Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Mind-numbing

Is there any doubt left in my mind that this class I'm taking is a little, um, uncomplicated?

From week 2's readings:

Computer hardware: physical equipment making up a computer.

Oh man, I can't believe I'm paying for this.

I can sum up my teacher's first week lecture in three words: computers are good. It was three pages originally.

I wonder if this is a trick. Like many classes, they start with the easy stuff. My brain tends to tell me that it's basic, don't worry, the rest of the class will be like that.

Maybe there is a hidden hard chapter and I'll be completely lost if I don't do the basics. But it's so BORING!

Here's another gem from the reading:

Primary storage: stores data within the computer.

Oh my God! I never knew! I thought it was a toaster. Maybe I shouldn't put bread inside the CPU anymore.

Alright, enough study break, back to work!

2 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, CarpeDM said...

"Primary storage: stores data within the computer.

Oh my God! I never knew! I thought it was a toaster. Maybe I shouldn't put bread inside the CPU anymore."

You're killing me here. This was funny.

At 11:22 AM, The Lioness said...

"Oh my God! I never knew! I thought it was a toaster. Maybe I shouldn't put bread inside the CPU anymore."

:DDDDDDDDDDDDD Had the same effect on me!