Wednesday, November 10, 2004

It has started

Alright, I've posted about being in school. I had a week off from the horrors of statistics and now I'm back into the game, learning about computers and information processing (aka How to use a computer).

I set up my Inbox tonight for class to find my "Professor" posted 32 different things to read. That's a lot. Most of my classes have maybe 7 posts by the teacher the first night.

I'm getting a headache reading all of his posts. He seriously uses four different colors for each sentence and puts EVERYTHING in italics and bold. I can tell this guy is a techie and not an English major.

Besides the upcoming headaches, I think this class will go pretty smoothly. At least, I hope so.

Oh, I may post some more scrapbook pages on Preserving Memories in a bit. Well, since I mentioned it, I will.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, CarpeDM said...


Oh, I hate that. I don't mind if you use one different color or bold or maybe both on one or two words to make your point but why on earth would you do it in each sentence? That's crazy. Good luck with the class.