Thursday, November 18, 2004

It made me smile

Here's a bit of an email discussion between my former manager and myself the past two days:

Me: Just an FYI a banker on our team wanted to share with you. While Twizzlers make mouths happy, they don't really go well with hot chocolate.

Him: That is a good fact to know. Is it all Twizzlers or just a particular flavor? I'm sure I'll remember the next time I'm eating Twizzlers to not drink hot chocolate and in turn, not crave Twizzlers when I'm drinking hot chocolate.

Me: For clarification, the Twizzlers in this particular experiment were original, strawberry flavored. The chocolate Twizzlers may go with hot chocolate and would be an interesting experiment.

Does it bother anyone else that company resources (email) were used for this conversation? And add also the fact that we were getting PAID to have this conversation?

Odd customer story:

We have passwords for some people. One guy's password is John Wayne. Every time he calls and gets a female banker, he says, "The password is John Wayne. That's the Duke, little lady." And he does the whole accent thing. Unique, that's the word for it.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, CarpeDM said...

Oh, that's so cute. That's the Duke, little lady. I love it.

You know what's not a good choice? Nutter Butters and chocolate milk.