Thursday, January 06, 2005

Drugged Up

I really don't have much to write tonight. Wait, take that back. I do have things I could write about. I just don't have much energy to do so. I have about enough energy to sit here and stare at the wall.

I had a wisdom tooth pulled out today. My entire face hurts right now. The oral surgeon gave me a prescription for Tylenol with Codeine (I don't know the spelling and I'm way too lazy right now to go look at the bottle). I haven't been able to tell if it helps with the pain yet or not. I did take some after much deliberation with myself. (Mainly, my mom told me that it gives her nightmares and bad dreams and I don't really want that but I don't want this pain so I took it.)

In preparation for this, I took the day off of work. I'm now wishing I had scheduled Friday off as well.

When I had my other wisdom teeth pulled (when I was 16), they actually knocked me out. Two hours after the surgery, I felt fine and I was hopping around the house. I really didn't expect this reaction today.

I hope I feel better in the morning.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, CarpeDM thought...

Ow.

I am so sorry. I wish you would have taken today off as well.

They didn't knock you out for this? Are they insane?

Feel better, Beth.

At 12:40 PM, Matt thought...

I am surprised that they did not knock you out for that, I really really am. I would have forced them to knock me out, because novocaine or not, I would be swingin as soon as I saw them coming towards my mouth with metal instruments in their hands. I am not sure what would hold me down either.......
I hope that you feel better soon Little Sister, take care.
Matt