Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Shiny New Toy

I have had my cell phone for over three years now. With the way that technology advances, it is completely outdated. It's big and bulky. I have a custom face plate for the phone (it's crazy swirly colors - looks like DISCO!) and the battery flashes in many bright light colors. But the phone is old and does not work as well as it once did.

When I talk to people, I can barely hear them. The sound card in the phone is about gone. The hands free set broke about a year ago and I haven't bothered replacing it. I was promised the option to put custom ring tones on the phone, however that never happened. The provider I have never made it an option.

Why am I telling you all this? Because I got a new phone! It's very shiny and small and cute. It's a flippy phone. Now I'm turning all girly. This is sickening.

I just programmed all the numbers from my old phone into this one. I had to do it manually. That was a little annoying. But I found that I only know 49 people. And that includes family members. Most of the numbers I have in the phone are actually businesses I have had to call in the past (like the cable company, my apartment building, and the bank).

What does this mean for blogging? I'm hoping that the new phone records better and I can audio blog more often. I'd like to have some better clips from karaoke. That would be fun. At least I think it would be. But that's just me.

Since tonight is my last night free from school, I'm going to listen to music, kick back, relax, and scrapbook to my heart's desire. I can't believe how much I've gotten done over the past week and a half, but I'm proud of myself. And I have some really cute pages! I'm still impressed over the pages I did for Halloween karaoke. Very cute, if I do say so myself.

Hope all is going well in the blogosphere. Drop a line to say hello! (Okay, I like comments. I don't care if they relate to the post. I just like to know who's stopping by and making sure I'm visiting regularly.)

BTW, spell check doesn't like it when you add y's to everything. Spelly checky. Hee hee. I'm obviously on crack tonight. Just think, I'm out of medication for the tooth!

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, CarpeDM thought...

Hello!

Long time commenter, first time lurker. Okay, I know. I'm a dork.

Anyway, sorry I haven't commented in awhile, I have been extremely busy at work and we haven't been getting in early like we usually do.

Yay! New Phone!