Thursday, January 06, 2005

Memory from Christmas Day

While I was busy categorizing, I remembered something from Christmas day I kept meaning to share.

For the day, I went over to my mom's house to exchange gifts with her, her boyfriend (Scott) and my dad. My mom wanted to show us this "trick" she taught Chip, our dog, how to do. The trick involved making him stand like a show dog. She put one hand on his shoulder and another under his chin. Normally, he stands there, wagging his tail from the attention.

On Christmas, Chip didn't cooperate. I think he was too excited with everything going on. My mom stood there, trying to show us this. Here is her direct quote:

"Look at him! Lookathim! Lookatem! Lookem! Lookemlookemlookemlookem! Wait, don't look. Not now. Lookem! Lookemlookemlookem. Don'tlookem!"

I found it funny.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, CarpeDM thought...

Crack me up. This is hilarious. I love your mom.