Monday, January 17, 2005

What I Should Be Doing...

My list of things that I should get done:

1) Writing my paper for Employment Law, due Wednesday (I think, the teacher hasn't given a due date) Update: I did finish my paper and turned it in TWO days early. There's a first.
2) Cleaning up around my desk (this includes filing all the random papers nearby)
3) Cleaning up my scrapping area
4) Setting up my old computer and cleaning up the hard drive (Mom wants it)
5) Watching the movie that was lent to me two and a half months ago
6) Putting my laundry away
7) Cleaning out my refrigerator

What Have I Been Doing...

1) Playing with Flickr and ImageShack
2) Reformatting my site (I made my own images! Be very proud of me. I am.)
3) Trying to teach myself how to create a drop-down menu for categories (This seems to involve writing JavaScript. This is hard.) Update: I did it! I am very proud of myself now. I am quite pleased that my categories don't take up half the side-bar anymore.
4) Listening to music

I'm testing to see if I can add multiple photos to one post. I know this can be done (since I've seen it done), but whether or not I can do it is still up to debate. That's what I'm trying here.

ChipasChip
This is a picture my mom sent of Chip.

Smokeinrecycle
This is Smoke, the kitten, hanging out with the recycle "bin" at my mom's. (I'm playing with the sizes too.)

Taco,SmokeKitchen
This is Taco and Smoke, lounging together in the kitchen. I told my mom to make sure she kept her finger away from the lens and she's gotten much better at taking pictures now.

SmokeandMacFight
Mac will pin Smoke down and lick his head. Smoke yowls the entire time, but I think he likes it too.

Isitsoupyet
All the pets wait for dinner.

chipandSmokeXmas
Finally, Smoke and Chip hang out at Christmas time.

6 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, The Lioness thought...

Hey, cool site dudette! And yes, please, I want that menu as well!!!!

At 8:28 AM, CarpeDM thought...

You have completely surpassed me in technology matters. I am so proud. How the heck did you do that? I will obviously have to check out those two sites. Drop down menu! So sweet!

I want my new computer so I can play!

At 2:40 PM, Rev thought...

How do you post more than one pic at a time?

At 2:43 PM, brooksba thought...

Hi Rev,If you use Flickr, you can upload (only 10 MB a month though, so you want to make sure the pictures are smaller, I ended up using 75% of the month with just these six pictures - oops) the pictures and then it will generate code for them to paste into the post. I guess Image Shack is similar, but I haven't had success with it yet. I think my modem has too much static in it right now. I hope that helps!

Beth

At 2:46 PM, Rev thought...

Ah, see I use Hello and I can't for the life of me figure out if it's possible to post more than one at a time. Oh well. I finally posted something. Not much but you should stop by!

At 6:38 PM, Wandering Coyote thought...

Just thought I'd say hi, since you did so on my blog. So, HI! What adorable kitties!