Friday, January 21, 2005

Plug for new sites

It's official. I have new additions to my links. If you have a few moments, be sure to check these out.

Wandering Coyote - She's a student going to chef school in Vancouver. I get hungry when I read her posts and I'm envious of the skills she has to make food. I wish my cooking experiments were not such disasters.

The Cerebral Outpost - This is Carol (aka Weary Hag). I really like her writing style and her posts are a good read.

Merv's BlogLog - I found his site the other night and I enjoyed the story he shared. It's called The Carrot, The Egg, and a Cup of Coffee. I hope he doesn't mind me adding a link to his site.

1 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Wandering Coyote thought...

Thanks for the advertising! I noticed 10 people visited my blog overnight.