Friday, December 03, 2004

I think I broke Moron Mouth

Okay. I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but Out of the Mouths of Morons seems broken. I swear, I didn't do anything to it. Well, all I did was post an escalated call last weekend. DM - please fix. Please. You know so much more about this stuff than I do.

**Update: I tried Moron Mouth two minutes after I posted this and now it seems to work. It's beyond me. No clue. None, what-so-ever!

That aside, everyone reading, be sure to check out DM's new post, "D'Oh! A Deer!" It's fantastic! She is so worthy of praise for this one. I laughed hysterically, alone in my apartment. I was procrastinating since school started again (one week break for Thanksgiving).

Update about my sickly state. I'm feeling better, my temperature is closer to normal. When I did the original post, my temperature was 99.8. It did end up going up to 102.0, but then went back down. I hope this cough goes away by Saturday night, but it is now down the minor irritation. And I hope DM gets better quickly!!! Dana, if you're reading this on your day off, I hope you are also getting plenty of rest, drinking lots of fluids (preferably with vitamin C in them), eating warm chicken soup, and taking hot showers/baths to help sweat out the germs. Feel better and I can't wait 'til the queens come out to play at Fridleykins. (Oh yeah, Adam and Rich might join us. Don't ask. I don't know.)

On a gaming related note (see Donovan's blog, he's been posting recently about playing computer games), I've become addicted to this dopey game on AOL (through Pogo). It's called Phlinx. You aim little stones at other suspended stones to break them apart and make large clusters fall. On the expert level, you can get around 1,200 points per round. To explain how addicted I've become, I now have 209,794 points. I don't know what the points mean, nor do I care. I just like the game. But the creators tried to be clever and gave the rooms names. It has an Egyptian theme, so of course the names are corny puns. I was in one room (the game puts you into one) called, "Who moved my nose?" There are other horrors such as: "Eek! Scarabs!" and "You Old Giza." Oh yeah, and "Th-ankhs for the Memories" and "Tomb it May Concern." It makes me groan. But I'm still addicted.

That's all for now. Good night.

3 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, CarpeDM said...

I am glad you are feeling better. That is very exciting. Or I should say that your fever is disappearing.

My throat hurts, I'm sure I was snoring a lot last night without being able to breathe through my nose. Karaoke on Sunday is going to be interesting.

At 6:51 PM, The Lioness said...

What, why are you sick as well??? Stop the snogging!

At 6:55 PM, The Lioness said...

You'll never believe this but prior comment was posted by Cat - not tripod, the otehr one - walking over me and keyboard. Anyway, FINISHING: hope you feel better. OTOH, after the date from hell, you might just need to relapse.