Friday, December 17, 2004

Kitten Update and My Mother's Wonderful Photography

She's crazy, but I love her. My mom sent me 8 pictures today of the kitten that she adopted.

There are a few things that she found out about this kitten. The first is that my mom just took her neighbor's word that the kitten was neutered. It's not. The second is that she also took the neighbors word that the kitten is declawed. It's not. My mom is quite funny.

Of the eight pictures she sent, six of them have her thumb in the shot. I NEED to explain to her how to hold a camera.

My mom and Scott ended up naming the kitten Smoke. He's all gray and she thought it was a cute name.

For those interested, here are some links to pictures. Enjoy!

A little present
Torture
Learning to Share
Sharing
All alone on a clean floor
Mac, Smoke, and Taco
Playing with Chip (Chip looks scared, as usual)
Young and Old

2 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, The Lioness thought...

Oh the poor dog!!! That cat is a pirate!

At 8:40 AM, CarpeDM thought...

"The first is that my mom just took her neighbor's word that the kitten was neutered. It's not. The second is that she also took the neighbors word that the kitten is declawed. It's not. My mom is quite funny."

Did she not notice the claws? Oh goodness.

Cute pics. Keem and I had an "Awwww" moment.