Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Blogger strikes again

Okay, so I just wrote a horrible post because I needed a break from studying. When I went to publish it, it disappeared. Gone. Adios. Buh-bye.

This is probably a good thing. The post was not a happy one. Maybe it is a sign that it disappeared.

Just a brief note about the post:

I hate statistics. I want to give up.

Thank you to DM, Keem, Matt, Firebear, and the Lioness for the wonderful words for my birthday.

I am upset about something I haven't written about and I'm not sure I'm ready. I'm getting there. I'll see what happens tomorrow at work.

At 10:37 AM, CarpeDM said...

I'm sorry. Please don't hate me. I adore you.

I know you don't hate me but I am trying to make you smile. Is it working? Is it?

Keem almost ran over a squirrel yesterday. It was suicidal. But she didn't.

At 12:52 PM, The Lioness said...

I always write them in word first to avoid that. I BEAT blogger that way *blows at gun barrel*