Thursday, October 28, 2004

Poor Choice

Just a funny note before I end up on a horrible, horrible topic.

Today at work (yes, back to the grindstone - ick), my previous manager was interviewed for a new job. Cool, right?

Well, in preparing for his interview, he was trimming his beard and accidentally shaved a large chunk out of his beard over his chin. Because it looked odd, he shaved off his beard.

The poor choice came from the fact he left the mustache.

I told him, "You look, um, young." This was much more tactful than what came to my mind and what another person had told him that day.

I told him to shave off the moustache and hopefully he will.

Why, oh why, would you interview for a job with a little moustache that makes you resemble one of the most evil human beings ever?

That's right, the moustache he left made him resemble Hilter.

He didn't do it on purpose and he got a lot of flack for it today. He'll probably be sans facial hair tomorrow. This is good.

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, CarpeDM said...

He may not have done it on purpose but it is still scary. Could be an interesting costume for Halloween...forget I said that.

At 9:10 AM, Firebear said...

Wow! must be the season. I just shaved off my beard, i do it about 1 a year. Doesn't make me look like hitler though.

At 9:27 AM, Matt said...

I guess it all depends on what job he was interviewing for, maybe deep down in his subconcious he might have thought he was making himself look appropriate.....I am not sure.
matt