Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I did think of something else today, I swear I did. I just can't remember what right now.

Last night, when I got home from karaoke, I wrote about THE BOY. Let me just say, I have it bad.

Having a crush on someone is a feeling I haven't had in quite awhile. I feel so giddy! I'm probably WAY ahead of myself and I need to stay grounded, but it's just so much fun.

I went to play cards with my big brother tonight. I sat there, grinning from ear to ear, blushing, and saying, "Cute boy! Cute boy! Cutey cute boy! Cute boy hit on me!" Yes, I have it bad.

Matt helped to point out that THE BOY can be described as, "Boyishly rugged." He has a beard. I didn't know I liked facial hair. I know this now.

I could hardly sleep last night. I went to bed and was awake for three hours thinking about how quickly I wanted this week to go by. I can't wait until Sunday.

I hope my current happiness doesn't get overbearing. I'm just excited at the possibility of actually getting to know him better and being open to the possibility of a date with him. I don't know how this would work, since I work nights and this kills my social life. I'm willing to find the answer to this problem.

So I'll go to work all week, smiling a big dopey smile, and annoy everyone who will listen with my babble. I don't mean to be annoying, I'm just excited. It's a good feeling. I don't get it very often and it really energizes me.

If I do get a date someday, I hope I know what to do. My dating experiences have been so terrible and I don't really know how to date. I'm pretty inexperienced in having relationships.

Thanks for reading my goofiness. I hope this feeling lasts. I like it.

4 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, CarpeDM said...

I love being giddy and giggly.

Reading this post brings back so many memories of Michael (I'd rather it be Michael that the memories are about instead of the horror that was Cream Puff Man).

At 8:55 AM, Matt said...

Beth,
My little sister, take all the giddy time you want, you deserve it. It is a great feeling isn't it? I love it as well. I am so happy to see you so smiley and laughing, and not in anyway annoying, because your smile is amazing in the way it can brighten anyone's day. So show it with pride and be giddy!
I will talk to you later,
Matt

At 10:53 AM, keem said...

:) Yay! Finally read the birthday blog too. Now that we actually have time to read these between calls I'll be able to read and hopefully blog more. I miss the old days.

At 2:30 PM, The Lioness said...

Hey, crushy and a new template at that! You go girl!